2023-2024 TRYOUT REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Tryouts will take place Monday and Tuesday, June 5th and 6th at Seventh Day Adventist Complex located at 1115 N Cloverdale Rd, Boise, ID 83713.
Please register asap so that check-in during tryouts can be done quickly. Every player will need cleats and shin guards to tryout. Please bring water.
Age Level Tryout SESSIONS:
You MUST register with your actual birth year group. If you have received special permission to tryout for an older age group, we will have that noted at check-in.
|BIRTH YEAR 2010 through 2015||BIRTH YEAR 2005 through 2009|
|5:00PM to 6:30PM||6:30PM to 8:00PM|
Storm Soccer Club is piloting a new registration system with Natty Hatty. You will need to first set-up an account in the system and then you can register. There is no cost for registration, however you are required to put in your bank account or credit card information to setup your account for future billings. Instructions for account set-up and the link for registration are below. Please contact Francine McGrew at 208-901-0502 with any questions.
STEP 1: Create your Family Account:
You MUST create a family account before you are able to register.
- Please read these instructions and follow the steps below after clicking here to set up your family account
- Complete the Customer Details Page using the Parent/Guardian. You do not need to enter the optional information. Cllick on the “Proceed to Invitations” button. You will not receive an invitation at this time.
- On the Pending Invitation(s) page, simply click on the “Proceed to Add Family Members” button.
- On the Add Family Member(s) page, click on the “Finish Setup” button unless you want to add or other family member. Do not add your child here regardless of age.
- On the dark gray bar at the top of the page, top right hand corner, click the light gray circle with a person in it. Then, click on “My Account” in the dropdown menu.
- Find the dark green “Add New” button in the “My Family” section and click on it. Select “Child Account” from the dropdown menu. Complete the details for your child. *Note the child must have a unique email address. If your child is too young to have an email address, you can use a secondary email. You do not need to add a birth certificate at this time.
STEP 2: Register your Child for the Tryout:
You MUST be logged into your account to register for tryouts.
- Are you already logged into your parent account? If so, click here to register.
If not logged in, you will need to login again here. After you are logged in, you may click here to register.
- If it says “No Family Member to Register” please call (248) 938-2408 to review your family account.