- Practice starts August 1st. Start times vary per team. Please check with your team’s coach or team manager.
- Games start in early September.
- Practice starts February 7th. Start times vary per team. Please check with your team’s coach or team manager.
- Games start in March.
This commitment means you agree to all activities of the team including practice, games, tournaments and any related travel. Players are responsible for paying their portion of team activities, unless other arrangements/notifications are made.
You may not participate or train with another team without the appropriate guest player documentation. The exception to this policy is player who have made their local high school teams.
We must have all players registered and uniforms fitted and purchased in a timely manner. It is important that registration is complete, uniforms ordered, and all fees paid by the deadlines set by the Club. Our Registrar can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions.
Players will need to visit Soccer Etc. at 7085 W Overland Rd #1910, Boise, ID 83709 (Located in the Overland Park Shopping Center) to get sized and purchase uniforms. This needs to be done by Club established deadlines to avoid a rush fee and to guarantee uniforms will be ready in time for season play.
Payment methods accepted by Storm are as follows:
- Venmo: @Storm-Soccer
- Checks: Make payable to Storm and mail to PO Box 6445, Boise, ID 83707
- Credit Cards: GotSport allows for payment via credit card, however, you will be charged a 3% fee for credit card transactions.
Mike Rich serves as our treasurer and handles all of the Club’s finances. Any further questions can be directed to Mike via email@example.com.
Practice locations (fields)
- Jabil Soccer Fields
- Cloverdale Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Sawtooth Middle School
- Lewis & Clark Middle
Various neighborhood parks